Friday, May 7, 2010

Strawberries cherries and some sunglasses

{Beware, daydreams} Like many others, I'm already longing for... summer! Yes, you got it, the season of dresses, shorts, sunglasses and ice cream. Of course there are lots of other things like the beach but for right now I'm willing to concentrate on these 4. Don't ask me why.

I can only say that I'm already looking forward to wearing this from Topshop:Eating strawberries on an unknown island is a must in my summer. + the bonfire! For all of you who are planning on doing this, be careful, the fire may burn your strawberries! I speak from experience.


And of course, not to forget-- I must try out the Miss Dior ad theory with balloons! Destination: Paris!But for the moment I'm going to have to content myself by wearing clothes similar to this coat.

What are you planning to do this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment